EROTICA1ON1.COM Webcam Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Model of The week

Our Model of the Week contest is our on-going way to bring the spotlight to DreamHouseLive's finest models.Rai



Below you will find this week's interview questions and answers.
After you read over the interview, please feel free to visit the MOW's chat room - you won't be disappointed!
Raichelle
4/21 to 4/27

What is your favorite moment while being on DreamHouseLive?


I enjoy every moment while being on DreamHouseLive! Starting from conversations in open room, with lots of flirting and eventually taking it to a more private, 1-on-1 experience! The greatest part is making the strong relationships between me and my fans...I just love YOU guys!!! :)

What do you think is your best feature?


I am a great conversationalist and have a great sense of what you wanna hear or see. Different people describe different strong and stunning features I have. I think U should just visit my room and explore my body and mind personally! ;)

What is your favorite thing to do in a private show?


Ahhh, it depends on my mood :). But the goal in a private show is always the same - to please my fans and of course myself! I am always willing to try something new, to get to know your fetishes, and to drive you absolutely crazy...so you can't handle it, since I made you big & hard!!! It drives me crazy too! :)
What do your fans say they like most about you?
Oh, they say a lot of things...first of all is my face - that it has such a fine structure, with distinct and interesting lines. Then my kissable neck...my nice tits and sensitive nipples...plus my flat stomach, and sexy belly button. They like my firm ass and beautiful legs. And of course, my voice and sexy accent.
What's your biggest turn on?


Mmm...sexy talk of course. I love being teased too! To hear your fantasies, and to know you are getting hard...it makes me wet very quickly!
Are there things you wish customers would ask you do more often?

I like different things, but I love being spontaneous. I really like when customers have unusual naughty fantasies. I am not asking to do something more often, this is not a place for the same routine!

For customers who have never visited your room, what can they expect?


They can expect to be attracted by my physical beauty, and then to be captivated by my personality. I am nice...a little bit naughty in open room, but you should see what I offer in private! Everyone is welcome to visit my room, so that we can get to know each other better ;) You shouldn`t hesitate - come on in! Hehe! ;)

Anything else you'd like to add for your fans on DreamHouseLive?


I just wanted to say THANK YOU, for making my days perfect while being on DreamHouseLive! You make me smile, laugh, and the intimate moments are just lots of pleasure! Once again: I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! *Kisses* :)

No comments: