Model of the Week contest is our on-going way to bring the spotlight to Flirt4Free's finest models.
Below you will find this week's interview questions and answers. After you read over the interview, please feel free to visit the MOW's chat room - you won't be disappointed!.
Ashlee Adams
4/6 to 4/13
What is your favorite moment while being on Flirt4Free?
Meeting all the cool people on here and actually having an AWESOME conversation. It is always fun on here!
What do you think is your best feature?
Hmm, I think everything. Everyone has there own favorite feature about me. It is all up to the fans.
What is your favorite thing to do in a private show?
Well, I love getting off and getting the user off as well. When that happens, then both of our jobs are done. Role playing, dressing up in different outfits...are just a few things that come to mind.
What do your fans say they like most about you?
My voice. They absolutely adore my sweet, soft and sexy voice.
What's your biggest turn on?
Mmmm, I have so many. I am very open-minded to trying new things too.
Are there things you wish customers would ask you do more often?
They pretty much cover all of my fantasies, and theirs. But I am always open to more. :)
For customers who have never visited your room, what can they expect?
A FABULOUS time. I am really easy to talk to, very funny, smart and loveable. You will leave my room satisfied, to say the least... ;)
Anything else you'd like to add for your fans on Flirt4Free?
We pretty much covered the important stuff. Come to my room, you will enjoy it. Muahs!
No comments:
Post a Comment